Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Better Than We Deserve

Sorry about not posting since Ike, but our internet has been horrible since then. During the storm and after we never lost power, though we did lose internet for a while. Mostly everyone else that we know lost their power. In fact, the power was out in our old neighborhood for about two weeks. Anyway, we were fine and our house sustained no damage. Just a lot of scattered debris. Also, we had fun having Matt home for a couple extra days.

Now that our internet is really back up and running well I wanted to post a link to a little video of Lily that I made a few days ago. I hope everyone likes it! 


3 comments:

Roney Family said...

She is doing great. I cant believe how much she has grown. She is adorable!!!

Unknown said...

She is so cute. Thanks for the video.

Mrs. Lily-Plum Roth said...

I like how happy she looks to be mobile...
;-)